Do you know who you or your children are REALLY talking to?
Sonia Oliveira – Prevention Program Specialist for The Center for Humanistic Change (CHC)
will help to raise awareness about trends and dangers throughout social media. Engaging in lively discussion and activities, participants will:
- Learn about Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter
- Identify the dangers of these four social media outlets
- Discover the prevalence and pressures concerning sexting, cyber-bullying and privacy issues
- Understand the legal, social, and emotional consequences of misuse
- Discuss the effects of social media on the brain
- Explore the resources available to monitor and combat misuse
To be included in the initial registration for this program we must receive your registration request by 5PM, Monday, March 12, 2018. Be advised, programs may already be filled for registrations received after that date.
Tuesday, April 17, 2018 @ 7:00 P.M.
Program Code: TXT
Register for Program Waiting List Only